Assignment #4: How does a great photographer create composition?

Alternative Camera Angles
Iso: 200. F/4.5 Speed: 1/160
I chose this picture for Alternative Camera Angles because people usually look at a tree from the side, so I took a picture that was directly under the tree looking up and out as if the tree was an umbrella. Some tools that I used from the article was "avoid the middle" and "backgrounds". This photo is eye catching to me because near the top you can really see the tree's detail in the bark. 


Balance

Contrast  


Patterns and Lines
Iso: 200 F/9 Speed: 1/100
I took this picture for Patterns and Lines because It shows the windows and how they all have the same pattern but they are angled different ways. Some tools that I used were "use diagonals" and "leading lines". This picture is eye catching to me because it created a pattern that was very pleasing to the eye. 
Texture
Iso: 640 F/4.5 Speed: 1/125
I took this picture for Texture because it showed detail and texture in the leaves on the right and fades into more of a blur towards the left side. Some tools that I used from the article were "fill the frame" and "avoid the middle". This picture is eye catching to me because it has more focus on the right side and fades into less focus towards the left. 

Comments

  1. I LOVE the Alternative Camera Angles - what did you do to the image to alter it? It looks like something with the depth of field... I also like the "patterns and lines". I'd love to see you play with that a bit more in Lightroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Alternative Camera Angles, when I took the picture i mainly focused on the bark and let the leaves be blurry.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts